Exciting Beauty News!
NYX Cosmetics Canada will be opening up a free standing store on Queen St. W in Toronto this coming October 2015. The location is at the old MAC pro store, 363 Queen St. West.
FYI: on INSTAGRAM @NYXcanada is asking their followers to find the "mystery" location of their new store in Toronto, take a picture by the NYX sign #NYXintheSIX, post it on Instagram and you will entered to win a VIP treatment with free makeup!
I can not wait to visit! I love NYX and I am so happy to hear that finally we get a free standing store in the GTA that will carry all the NYX product, thats about 1500 SKUs!
So much that I want from NYX cosmetics, such exciting news, a free standing store PLUS just announced NYX will be at IMATS Toronto again this year. Read more about that on my upcoming IMATS post.
A few fun facts about NYX cosmetics
- NYX is pronounced "NIX"
- named after the Greek goddness of the night, Nyx
- knows as the M.A.C of the mass brands
- founded in 1999 by Toni Ko
- Toni Ko was only 25 with no knowledge of makeup products but was a makeup enthusiast
- 1st product created was their eyeliner pencils
- recently acquired by L'Oreal Group
- many of the product development ideas come from bloggers who give NYX feedback
- NYX consumers are makeup junkies that are socially online connected that love dramatic looks
- NYX consumers average a min. of 4 products of cosmetics a day and own more than 50 cosmetics products
- NYX consumers tend to buy makeup on a weekly or biweekly basis
For more info and to win $1500 of NYX products visit nyxcosmetics.ca
Photography: Alexandar cosmetics / Miljan
Design: EXPANSION studio / Sandra Lukovic