Once again, Lise Watier has released a beautiful collection, This time it's AURORA, Winter 2014 collection.
The collection consists of:
- Palette AURORA - consists of 6 highly pigmented, velvety smooth matte and metalic finish eye shadows. limited edition $43
- 2 AURORA Iridescent shadows violet and teal - dry and wet shadows, extremely pigmented, used wet these shadows become extremely high shine, foil finish. smooth finish, limited edition $25
- AURORA Celestial light powder - a ultra sheer thin velvety smooth highlight powder with gold, brown, and rose tones add a subtle light to most skin tones, limited edition $36
- Iredescent liquid liner LE $22
- SMOKEY KOHL VELOURS - black orchid $20
- Eye shine - Aurora $20
- Mascara wow $
- HAUTE LUMIÈRE HIGH SHINE LIP GLOSS - AURORA $20
- ROUGE FONDANT SUPRÊME Stella $24
Just used the AURORA Iridescent shadow violet all over the lid and up to the crease blending it out to fade. Used the Lise Watier transformix to wet the AURORA Iridescent violet shadow and placed it on the lid and around the lash line, top and bottom. Used the dry shadow to smudge the bottom lash line. Applied the Aurora iridescent liquid eyeliner on the top lash line to emphasize the sparkle.
Applied 2-3 coats of black mascara.
I applied the AURORA Celestial light powder under my eyes up to the temple, down my nose and top of cheekbones.